Home of the most extreme office parks in the world, Google has everything that matters to the employee. Google really cares for its employees at its main Google headquarters in Mountain View, California ie Googleplex. In the Googleplex, employees are much healthier and happy in the office.
Googleplex is one giant place. Googleplex Spans over 1 million square feet. It is two and a half times a giant stadium, It comprises of 16 buildings which house thousands of employees who are lucky enough to work here. Just like the campus, the perks are endless.
The food here is the part of the culture, there are a variety of restaurants serving all types of different styles of food From Asian to South American. that’s right instead of your typical little lunchroom Google has 18 different cafes serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the food is really incredible because there are so many options and the best part all the meals are free that’s right free what could be better than a free lunch, free BBQ. In the summer Google takes it outside for some serious grilling but if that doesn’t get your mouth watering, how about this one of the cafes is called cafe 115 everything served there comes from within 150 miles of Google it’s all delicious healthy mostly organic and locally grown food and if eating locally is eco-friendly. Google takes it one step further because they grow their own food right on campus
Google’s also got the perk to take care of the health of employees. It has not one, not two but four fully loaded gyms and you guessed it, they’re all free. This Is Because Google Wants Its Employees To Be More Productive. Google even has personal trainers on site it’s a great asset having personal trainers here they really work one-on-one with you and help keep our workforce fit. After feeling the burn there’s only one thing left to do get a massage once a year on their birthdays.
After feeling sleepy employees can nap in sleeping pods while listening to some relaxing music. There’s also a doctor’s office to take care of any aches and pains and of course, there is no doctors bill.
Google doesn’t just take care of their employees bodies the company also does their laundry that’s right google provides on-site laundromats for their employees dirty clothes you can show up for your day with a bag of laundry over your shoulders for your laundry in our washroom area go to work and go home with your laundry is done doing laundry at the office is a Google tradition.
If any employer wants to check out and do some errands they just have to use this really simple electronic key and they zip away when they’re done and just plug in a car back in and then the car gets recharged free.
Googleplex in Mountain View California is just one of 68 other extreme Google workplaces around the world, first up Belo Horizonte Brazil, next Beijing China in the high tech digs of Ching Hua science park. Google’s most extreme international workplace has got to be Zurich Switzerland Google created this engineering office with one thing in mind to keep their 400 employees happy so they brought in a psychologist to find out what would gratify these Googlers and this is what they came up with a lounge that houses exotic fish in an aquarium full of 1850 litres of water to come to the minds of these hard workers then there’s the Victorian library for a change of scenery so these Googlers can feel like they’ve escaped the office on their coffee break and when they want a little privacy they can go into one of 100 different pods with themes ranging from a Swiss Chalet to an igloo satellite moving between floors why take the stairs when there’s this fire pole that’s right a fire pole and for their lunch break these fun-loving employees wanted the quickest way to get to the cafeteria the answer this slide . Yep at Google, the perks are out of this world around the world.
Below Is List Of Google Offices World Wide Along WIth Phone Numbers:
- Ann Arbor2300 Traverwood Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48105 United StatesPhone: +1 734-332-6500Directions
- Atlanta10 10th Street NE Atlanta, GA 30309 United StatesPhone: +1 404-487-9000Directions
- Austin500 W 2nd St Suite 2900 Austin, TX 78701 United StatesPhone: +1 512-343-5283Directions
- Boulder2600 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302 United StatesPhone: +1 303-245-0086Directions
- Cambridge355 Main Street Cambridge, MA 02142 United StatesPhone: +1 617-575-1300Directions
- Chapel Hill200 West Franklin Street Chapel Hill, NC 27516 United StatesDirections
- Chicago320 N. Morgan, Suite 600 Chicago, IL 60607 United StatesPhone: +1 312-840-4100Directions
- Detroit52 Henry St. 3rd Floor Detroit, MI 48201 United StatesPhone: +1 248-593-4003Directions
- Irvine19510 Jamboree Road Irvine, CA 92612 United StatesPhone: +1 949-794-1600Directions
- Kirkland777 6th Street South Kirkland, WA United StatesPhone: +1 425-739-5600Directions
- Kitchener51 Breithaupt Street Kitchener, ON N2H 5G5 CanadaPhone: +1-519-880-2300Directions
- Los Angeles, US340 Main Street Los Angeles, CA 90291 United StatesPhone: +1 310-310-6000Directions
- Miami1450 Brickell Ave Ste 900 Miami FL 33131 United StatesPhone: +1 305-985-7900Directions
- Montreal1253 McGill College Avenue Montreal, QC H3B 2Y5 CanadaPhone: 514-670-8700Directions
- Mountain View1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United StatesDirections
- New York111 8th Avenue New York, NY 10011 United StatesPhone: +1 212-565-0000Directions
- Pittsburgh6425 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15206 United StatesPhone: +1 412-345-6700Directions
- Playa Vista12422 W. Bluff Creek Drive Playa Vista, CA 90094 United StatesDirections
- Reston1875 Explorer Street 10th Floor Reston, VA 20190 United StatesPhone: +1 202-370-5600Directions
- San Bruno901 Cherry Avenue San Bruno, CA 94066 United StatesDirections
- San Diego6420 Sequence Dr Suite 400 San Diego, CA 92121 United StatesPhone: +1 858-239-4000Directions
- San Francisco345 Spear Street San Francisco, CA 94105 United StatesPhone: +1 415-736-0000Directions
- Seattle601 N. 34th Street Seattle, WA 98103 United StatesPhone: +1 206-876-1800Directions
- Sunnyvale803 11th Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94089 United StatesDirections
- Toronto111 Richmond Street West Toronto, ON M5H 2G4 CanadaPhone: 416-915-8200Directions
- Washington DC25 Massachusetts Avenue Washington DC, 20001 United StatesPhone: (202) 346-1100Directions